What is it?
This method of hair removal is an ancient Indian technique that involves a therapist using a cotton thread and a little tension
to create a ‘lasso’ that can loop around individual hairs and remove them quickly and precisely from the follicle.
Compared to other hair removal techniques, threading
- Is faster
- Can grab even the shortest hairs
- Allows the therapist to create a natural, clean finish.
Is it painful?
It is a little painful, but definitely bareable and worth having amazing looking eyebrows.
- You may get an urge to sneeze mid-treatment
- Your eyes may water while you’re being threaded
- You may experience a little redness and minor irritation on very sensitive skin types
Threading + tinting £10