What is it?
Ultrasonic Peel is a skin cleansing procedure, which uses a special device that creates ultrasonic waves and high-frequency vibration providing dead skin cells removal and rejuvenation of the outer layer of skin. This is a triple action procedure that helps to remove impurities from the skin surface, unclog the pores and exfoliate dead skin cells.
Ultrasonic peel is recognized by experts as one of the most gentle cleansing treatments that can significantly reduce acne, clean clogged pores and provide deep moisture and lifting effect by affecting only outer layer of skin without harming it.
What results can you expect?
Effects are immediate. The treatment offers
- Effective impurities removal and deep pore cleansing without aggressive mechanical action
- Normalisation of protective functions of the epidermis increasing its adaptive characteristics
- Rejuvenation of the outer layer of skin making the skin look significantly smoother
- Dead skin cells exfoliation
- Skin texture improvement
- Skin tone improvement
- Firmness and elasticity improvement
- Skin’s natural ability to self-rejuvenation improvement
- Scars resolution
- Lymph flow and hemodynamics promotion
- Elastin and collagen synthesis acceleration
How many sessions are required?
You should notice some improvement straight away*, but we recomend 6-12 sessions once or twice a month for optimum effect
How does it work?
Ultrasonic peeling uses a hand piece containing ceramic/quartz heads that exit an electrical current emit piezoelectric vibrations, which cause the hand piece to vibrate at 27,000 vibrations per second on the skin's surface.
These rapid vibrations push skin impurities to the skin surface and cause any dead skin cells to become dislodged . The vibrating hand piece is then used to deep cleanse and gently exfoliate the epidermis.
The rapid expansions and contractions of the vibrating hand piece also destroy skin bacteria by causing the single cell wall of the bacteria cells to implode.
An estimate of 20 to 30 minutes
Does it hurt?
The treatment is not painful; it may be slightly uncomfortable.
During and just after the procedure the skin may show a bit of redness, however this effect usually disappears very quickly.
No special post-peel skin treatment is required, the skin easily recovers itself. Avoid visiting pool, sauna and sun beds as well as playing active sports for at least 12 hours after the procedure.
- Pustular skin disorder
- Viral skin disease
- Infectious disease
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Cardiovascular and oncological disease
- Implanted cardiostimulator
- Psoriasis and chronic dermatitis